Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

It is once again RtR Wednesday. Are you excited? I'm excited. And I'm on time! Woot! This week's track is an oldie but a goodie. I'm using a remake here but the fact is that it's a really great song. The melody is haunting and the lyrics are simple but genius. It's the type of song that gets in your head for months. Please enjoy...



Sweet Dreams (Are Made of this) originally by the Eurythmics covered by Emily Browning. I like the original well enough but I love Emily's voice on this. One of the many great songs on the Sucker Punch soundtrack. You've seen it right? I've gushed about it on here. There are a lot of covers of this song out there but I like this one best. The fact that this track made the list this week may have something to do with the fact that I watched the first episode of Grimm last night. Who knows? Anyway, Listen, Learn and Love people. Share it with your friends. And please do...for me...Rape the Replay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment