Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hey little girl, Hey young woman, Hey Mother, Hey Aunt, Hey Sister...You need to see this

Fun Fact: Most of my time spent on youtube  is spent watching things that are supposed to be funny and Spoken  Word. Spoken Word is an art form that I enjoy very much but have never had the balls to do. I never felt like I was good enough.
Fun Fact # 2: My donor...my father...he is great at it.So perhaps it's in my blood. Blood I sometimes wish I didn't have but that is another thing. Another post. Another time. Moving on.

I found a poem on youtube today that I honestly wish every woman in the world could see. But I can only share it with the people who see this. Do me a favor and share it. Let's makes some traffic. This is for the beautiful women who don't get treated as they should. For those who willingly accept less than they deserve. I'm giving this to you. I'm giving Zora to you. I love her and you should too.


Maybe sharing spoken word will become a feature around here. What do you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment