Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

So who almost forgot about RtR? This girl. With all the hoopla surrounding National Gain Weight Day a.k.a. Thanksgiving my mind has been somewhere else. I'm preparing a mini feast with the help of my lovely mother. No that is not meant to be the other way around. I run the kitchen in my house. Haha. Anyway time for music right? It was kind of difficult picking a song this week. It was a toss up between two songs. I decided to post the runner up next week thus saving myself the nerve-racking  process of picking for next week. Yay me I killed two birds with one stone. Or two posts. Whatever. Without further ado please enjoy...




 If Tonight is my Last by Laura Izibor is one of the most amazing things I've ever heard in my life. Laura Izibor is a powerhouse of talent. I'll admit I was a little slow on the jump. The first time I ever heard her was on One Tree Hill. I've been blasting this ever since. It's impossible not to love her! Impossible I say. Plus she had some really great scenes with BJG. Am I the only one who thinks that Mark Schwan has down wonders for the music industry? Moving on. Listen Love and Learn people. Share it with your friends...and please do...for me...Rape the Replay.


P.S. What do you think of Slam Saturdays?...yup back on the spoken word thing

P.P.S. Happy Turkey Day!!!!

Ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment