Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

Hey Hey! You know what today is? Yup you do and I'm on time. I'm proud. You should be proud. So this week I'm going to use my runner up song from last week. I think you'll find it interesting seeing as last week's pick was so mellow. I'm excited. This week we have...

Escape the Fate - Gorgeous Nightmare by universalmusicdeutschland

I think I've heard this song live twice. It makes me dance.It makes everyone dance. Or at least it should. It's such a fantabulous track. The bass line is amazing. This video is dark but has an artistic feel too it so that is a definite plus. Craig's voice makes me melt. It's totally its own thing. ETF is great. So is BTF by the way. You should totally check that out. Listen Learn and Love people. Share it with your friends. And please do...for me...Rape the Replay

No comments:

Post a Comment