Friday, October 14, 2011

IT'S A CONSPIRACY.!!!


Honestly there is a post I've been trying to put up since Tuesday.(this is not it.). And I missed Rape the Replay Wednesday. I've been trying to get this stuff cranked out. Really. But the world is against me. I'm either drowning in schoolwork(sometimes procrastinating) or asleep(this is rare). I have all the stuff I want to say and  need to get it out but I can't. I had the bright idea to do it right now but that isn't going to work because I am exhausted. I've taken 3 quizzes taken a major exam and written a 5 page paper on a non profit organization in Southeastern Michigan. I have another food and culture exam to get ready for, a paper to edit, math work to do, ANOTHER paper to begin research on, a food diary due, and most importantly my Culinary Sanitation  certification exam is in four days. If I screw this up then there's not getting into the Culinary program for me. I'm scared people. I jumped into this semester feet first and I'm trying not to drown. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment