Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!! (on Thursday woops)

Didn't I say I was going to do this earlier? Technically yesterday? I had homework. It tripped me up. I'm working on my final paper for English. It's getting really serious for me over here. I can do this. I can do this. Moving on. This week's RtR track is a lot newer than the others. If I'm not mistaken the album just came out earlier this year. The first time I heard this artist was in Beastly, not that I knew that. My friend enlightened me to this fact. So I went and did some research on the artist and came up with this weeks track. Please enjoy...




Mirrors by Natalia Kills is crazy catchy and all kinds of dirty. It's already been heralded as a "hymn about sex" . Don't we all need those? The first song I ever heard by her was Wonderland and I love it but this...well you heard it right? I love it. Did I mention that she's crazy hot? She is! I love her mouth... Moving on. This is a great song. It's the kind of song that makes you feel sexy about yourself. I know it makes me feel that way. Listen Love and Learn people. Maybe not in public though. It's a little raunchy. And above all please do...for me... Rape the Replay

No comments:

Post a Comment