Friday, November 26, 2010

Imminent shutdown approaching in 5...4...3...2...

Perhaps this is karma for alll the crap I talk. Maybe it serves me right. I really don't feel like being a part of this. One sided situations don't strike my fancy. I've said before that some lessons needed to be learned the hard way and maybe this is one of them. At this point I'm not sure if I'm more upset with you or with myself. I do know that I am NEVER letting this happen again...even if that means letting you go. And if that is what you want just let me know already. This is irritating

1 comment:

  1. Hey, pillowpet, that's all I'm saying. And what bad karma could you have possibly added up? If that's true then I'm going to be an old lady with eighty cats! I love this song, but I like it better in Spanis :)

    ReplyDelete