Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fun on the InterWebz

Hey Hey Hey.! It's Rape the Replay Wednesday lovelies! Woooooooo! But that's not what this is particular post is about. I will get to RtR later today. What?!?! Two posts in one day?!?! Who's a beast? Me! That's who!


Not really 
All unnecessary boasting aside, I decided to put this up because I realized that all I have posted this month is RtR which is both great and terrible. Great because it means I'm keeping up with my promise to be more diligent about the whole thing, and terrible because I really do have other things to say. 

So after an eight day facebook hiatus I decided to log back in. It was boring as hell. However one of my friends did post something about googling "do a barrel roll". So out of pure nosiness I did it. It made my freaking day. So this is what I'm going to do for you readers. I'm going to make a list of fun time wasting stuff I figured out how to do in the internet.
  1. Google "do a barrel roll"
  2. Google Gravity
  3. Konami Code Websites (for those of you who don't know it:          B 
  4. The exclamation point on yahoo.com makes noise
  5. Bad translator ( I put in Autobots, roll out! and ended up with Spider red, We have to take action)
I hope these make you smile and help waste at least an hour of your day. If you find anything cool on your own don't hesitate to let me now.  

Ta for now


No comments:

Post a Comment