Sunday, August 22, 2010

The (Wo)man who can't be moved

Has anyone figured out how to build a time machine? Can we just go back to how things used to be? Back to when I knew where I stood? How about I go back there and sit and wait for you? At this point I have nothing but time. How about I take a sleeping bag and some hot chocolate...and maybe some Jimmy Johns. Sounds like a plan to me.


What a crime it is to feel like this about so many different people and so many different situations. With a twitch of my nose and a click of my ruby red slippers I'll go back and start again. I'll make different choices because I know how the ones I made before worked out. Oh the I should have's could have's and would have's...

-We used to be friends...or maybe we weren't ever...not really
-2 steps forward and 14 backward
-damn you and your life.!!!

Now tell me...do you feel like this? If you need me. I'll be sitting in the perfect spot at the perfect time, two years ago.


1 comment:

  1. I think everybody does at some point. I know how you feel, now especially. And curse you for bringing up Jimmy John's when I'm STARVING!! LOL. Love ya, P.C.

    ReplyDelete