Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

It's the first Wednesday of the month! And Guess what? I'm posting on time....yay! Are you excited? I'm excited. Today's song is by one of my favorite people on the planet..actually her band. As I've said before she's all kinds of wonderful and talented. If I could meet her one day then my life would be complete. I've been watching her grace the screen since I was 11 years old. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do once her show is over. Alas I'll always have her blog to read, and I wish her all the best in her future endeavors. She's beautiful and classy and real and honest. The absolute best combination of a person. I'm speaking of  course of the amazing Bethany Joy Galeotti  .


If you don't know who she is...where the heck have you been huh? No seriously though. She's famous for her roles in Guiding Light, Bring it On Again, and One Tree Hill. If you pay attention like I do then you have seen and loved her episode of Charmed, which is in Season 4 I think. I could gush forever but seriously this is about the music. So please enjoy...



Girl in the Moon is considerably slower than the other songs I've posted for RtR. But It is by far one of my favorite songs ever. It's one of the top played songs on my iTunes right now...and forever. Listen Learn and Love people. Share it with your friends . Good music is so rare these days. Support art and love and Joy.

Love you Joy!!!!

She's so beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment