Sunday, July 1, 2012

Well knock me on my ass then...

That's the best thing about being attracted to someone. The feeling that you've been knocked flat on your ass and you're not sure whether you should get back up. You might get yourself in trouble. *I always do* I really didn't know what today's post was going to be about. But I was surfing the interwebs and this is what came to mind. I blame Shonda Rhimes and I'll elaborate on that in a minute.

As nerve-wracking as it is I always -in retrospect- love that soul crushing nervousness that comes along with seeing someone you're attracted to. Understand that I'm not talking about the person maybe you've been watching for a while. I'm talking about that person who sneaks up on you. Why? Because you can't really do anything about it...you've been knocked on your ass.


This is why I blame Shonda. Have you watched this show? You should watch this show and then tell me you've never felt like that before. Also I ship Fitz and Livi really REALLY hard. It's wrong. Any person who can smoothly utter the line "Take off your clothes" as Tony Goldwyn does is beast in my book. And Kerry Washington...oh dear don't get me started. So tell me...who is your "Sweet Baby"?

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a great blog!! So interesting you are such a great writer!!

    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete