Thursday, July 5, 2012

Actual Content...I swear

Ladies and (maybe) Gents, I'm actually going to write something today. Not just post gratuitous pictures of girls. Which I will most certainly get back to at some point. But I wanted to talk. I had all these things planned for this blog and I've done none of it. But I swear to you I will.

Coming Attractions:

*Tasty Tuesday* - Hot girls...because aside from Pretty Little Liars Tuesday is boring
*Rape the Replay Wednesday* - Returning with a vengeance  because I miss it. And music is life
*From my Kitchen Friday*- I'm a little too busy to start my food blog now...bummer.
*Slam Saturday* -Spoken word is beautiful and I want to share it with you

Giving myself some kind of outline means I'll get back to posting regularly. Days not specified are opened to random musings and whatever else I come up with. You know my motto people. It's at the top (if you didn't)
I love you for stopping by XOXO

Not gratuitous. Just cool

1 comment: