Sunday, June 24, 2012

Popping In

Happy Sunday Babies. I'm sorry I haven't been around. But I'm going to figure it out. I legit miss posting on here. We'll make it work.

Miss her soooo much
So I was messing around on IMDB last night and I found out that Tale of the Body Thief is going to be adapted into a film. I'm not too sure how I feel about this. Personally I never finished reading  it. I never got past the part where Lestat killed that old lady. No real specs have been released and I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm curious as to who's playing him this time around. I personally was not a fan of Tom Cruise's Lestat. But that's just me. And I liked Queen of The Damned. I don't care what anyone says. I guess it's time to wait and watch.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not too sure how I feel about that either. And I can't help you out because we stopped at the same point. I legit miss you in my life, lol.

    ReplyDelete