Thursday, July 19, 2012

Getting my life together



I shall tell you a secret internet. A few months ago I was on Weight Watchers. From the time I started until the time I closed my account I had lost 20 or so pounds. I loved the way I looked and the way I felt. But I go complacent. I got lazy. Currently I'm around 187-190. When I originally started WW I was 210. This isn't bad. What is bad is that when I closed my account I was 183. So that means in the last two or three months I have gained 5-8 pounds. A pair of jeans that used to swim on me a bit are feeling a bit snug. I DON'T want to go backwards. I don't want to be that big again. Now I have had people say to me the I wasn't that big.( I'm chest heavy) But that wasn't the point. I felt big. I felt terrible. I didn't like what I saw when I looked in the mirror. So I'm resolving to get back on track. Right now. This second. And I'm going to hold my self accountable to all of you. I need all the help I can get. Join me on this journey? I love you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm always here to suport you in everything you do. You're beautiful inside and out, but doing this to be healthier is a very good thing. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete