Saturday, December 25, 2010

Obligatory Psychotic Jackass...oops I mean Christmas post...Damn you Rob Thomas

Merry Meet and Happy Holidays readers! Time to shower and put on those special Christmas pjs and dream of sugar plums.... Haha fat chance. Lately my dreams have been about the upcoming Avenged Sevenfold concert, hamburger buns, and Ohio. Yeah that makes sense I know. I'm doing this now because I honestly won't remember to do this later. I get sidetracked easily (duh!).

So on to what I really want to say. I sincerely hope that you all enjoy your holiday. Don't let anyone ruin it. I'd say something about jesus but you don't want me to get into that. All I willl say is... i think the birthday celebration is a little bit late... So enjoy today for what it is. Eat good food (hopefully), spend time with family and friends, bury your living room under a blizzard of paper and tell the people you love that you love them. I'd say life is short and all that but I'm going to save all that mush for New Years. Holidays= Blogs ^_^

Again enjoy today or at least the food. I think the food is the best part of the holidays anyway. Yay for gluttony and awkward conversation!! Merry Meet and Happy Holidays again. Off to bed for me.... and I haven't cooked a thing...weird.

Does anyone else think this song is about Date Rape.? O_O;

No comments:

Post a Comment