Monday, October 31, 2011

She (a.k.a me) loves football

Happy Halloween loves!!! What are you doing tonight? Whatever is be safe and have fun!

Today...well yesterday was a very good Sunday for me. Why? Football of course! Very good day indeed.


Reason # 1 why C.M. is a happy camper

It has come to my attention that I have not shared with you my NFL affiliations. Tonight I decided to share. I'm a huge Giants fan. Have been since I was a kid. I think it's my grandfather's fault. It's cool. I love him. I love them. Eli pulled it out. (He's my favorite Manning ) He stresses me out but I'm ride or die man.

Reason # (the main reason) 2 The Lions decimated Denver!!!!

Ahh the Lions...what can I say? I've been down with my home town team for the 20 years I have been on this earth. I love love love the Lions! Did I say love because seriously, I really do.They destroyed Denver tonight. (Good job Tebow *snort*) They have been dogged so much. We've suffered some humiliating seasons. But as the say goes. The Roar has been Restored. Feel how you want about my team. I don't really care. They're having a great season and I will rep the blue and white until I leave this earth. It's that serious. 

Did I mention that the Dallas lost? Cherry on top of my Sunday night. I'm glowing man ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment