Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

You know what day it is lovely people. Be proud of me. My Winter semester just officially started so I'm a little off....And a lot poorer. Am I the only one who hates spending money? For the next few Wednesdays I've decided that we're going to go back in time a little. In  no particular order so while this song came out when I was sixteen or so the next one might have come out when I was five. We'll see. So without further ado please enjoy...



I wanted to use the home video version of this but I could find one without embed problems. Pfft internet. Cobra Starship was part of the first concert I'd ever gone to. It was them, Hey Monday,(missed that set) Metro Station and Fall Out Boy. I stupidly wore my leather jacket that night. We live and we learn. To this day this is still one of my favorite CB Starship songs and I can't wait to see them live again. Listen Learn and Love people. Share it with your friends. And please do...for me...Rape the Replay

No comments:

Post a Comment