Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Swan Song

Oh dear goddess tomorrow is Wednesday. Do you know what that means? Well of course I have an RtR track to put up. I'm totally bummed that I missed the first one of the year. (Sorry!) But more importantly, One Tree Hill's FINAL season starts tomorrow. Seriously I don't think my heart can take it. What am I going to watch now?!? Besides Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, Jane by Design (If it turns out not to be sucktastic...which it seems to be at this point) Covert Affairs, Grey's Anatomy...hmm perhaps I'll be okay. But I just don't believe it. I've been watching OTH for a good chunk of my life. I guess I'll just have to get a jump on my OTH DVD collection and hideout in my room and reminisce about the good old days of nights filled with One Tree Hill, Veronica Mars and Charmed. *sigh* So I have an idea. I've decided to do an OTH feature. 13 posts featuring my top 13 fave OTH characters and shining moments. I figure this way I'll be able to say goodbye slowly. I knew this day would come. I just wanted to get to you know like season 15 maybe. I'm kidding. I just have to get ready to say...Goodnight One Tree Hill.

P.S. Post will go up on Thursday as to not interfere with RTR Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment