Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

Who's on time:? Me! Wooo! 1 for 2 isn't bad right? Anyway I'm super excited about this weeks RtR track! Why? Well obviously because it rocks. But more than that. I"m excited because I've met this artist. She hugged me and it was awesomesauce. No I'm not talking about Wynter Gordon although she totally did hug me and wave at me and take pictures with and sign my poster...as some of you may know from my fan girl gushing on my hair saga post. Nope. Today I'm talking about the amazingly wonderful, fierce and sexy bubblegoth (which is apparently a thing) queen Kerli.


I love Kerli. I've loved her ever since I heard this song. I was either in the tenth or eleventh grade. One of my best friends showed it to me one day. Honestly the first time I heard it I don't think I really heard it. I was super entranced by the video. I mean seriously, look at it! It's like the best thing ever! So I quickly hopped on itunes and bout the album which has been on my top played list forever. Now I was perfectly content listening to her album over and over again. Imagine my surprise when I found  out last summer she was going to be a Motor City Pride which I try to go to every year. I didn't get to stay for her set. (MAJOR BUMMER) But I did get to talk to her and like I said she hugged me. Made my fucking summer like seriously. Walking on air is like ambrosia for your ears and if you don't love her after you hear this...well then you're nuts damnit. Listen, Learn and Love people. Share it with your friends. And please do...for me...Rape the Replay.

No comments:

Post a Comment