Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

Hey Hey Hey! Is it that time again? Why yes I think it is. Let's see what's in the bag for this lovely RTR Wednesday. What do you say we get sexy today? Please enjoy...



This song is so amazingly timeless. This song came out in 2000 if you can believe it. That's right. This song is around 12 years old. I was like 8 when this song was released. And I LOVED it. I knew all the words then and I still do now. I didn't realize how dirty it was when I was a kid. His voice was smooth and the beat made me want to dance. Imagine little me singing this. I had no idea what I was talking about. But now I do and that makes it even better. I don't know about you but this song makes me feel sexy about myself and I play it all day. Listen Learn and Love people. Share it with your friends, And please do...for me...Rape the Replay.

No comments:

Post a Comment