Sunday, September 4, 2011

Attack of the Baby Boomers?!!?!?!?!!

 Yet another one of my friends has given birth to a child. Countless other people I graduated high school with are pregnant as I type this. So I was wondering...Is this the new generation of baby boomers.? Has the definition of the phrase changed from this: 
To this?:
Will the influx of babies born to babies be what we're remembered for? That's depressing to think about. Why can't we be known for how intelligent we are or how we're going to shape the future of this country? But   alas we bring you this:
While teen pregnancy rates are dropping there seems to be no shortage of teenage girls spreading their legs and bringing yet another mouth to feed into the world. Good job girls...Good job.

P.S. I begrudge no one their happiness. I have no ill will toward teen mothers. I am the product of a teen mother. I just don't think it should be glorified like it is now....Fucking MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment