Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

Oh my goodness lovelies. It's the last RtR Wednesday of the year. I'm so proud that I've kept up with this. I'm glad to share what I like with the world. Hopefully I have given some underrated bands so exposure. There is some amazing music in this world. All we have to do is listen. Even if I just have an over inflated sense of myself I've noticed an obvious jump i page viewership since I started this. Someone needs to click the follow button (yeah you!) So what do we do we end the year with? I started with a band on Fearless Records so I think we should end it that way. Without further ado...Please enjoy...





Fall Apart is off Every Avenue's new Album Bad Habits. I gotta represent for the hometown boys. Technically there a few miles away from where I'm from but you catch my drift. Michigan boys all the way. This song is thoroughly addictive to me. I'm left to wonder why guys in bands I like date girls that are such bitches. Seriously where do they meet these girls? Anyway...Listen, Learn & Love people. Share it with your friends...and please do...for me...Rape the Replay

No comments:

Post a Comment