Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

Guess what day it is? It's RTR Wednesday. If you're new then welcome. If you've been following this I hope you've been enjoying my picks. Also don't forget to click that little follow button on the bottom left of the page. I would really appreciate. Shameless plugging aside it's time for the track. I was feeling a little romantic so please enjoy...

Parachute - Kiss Me Slowly (w/ Lady Antebellum... by VEVO

I stumbled upon this gem by accident. I've been a Parachute fan for years but I hadn't been keeping up with them. So when this video popped up on Youtube I clicked on it out of curiosity. It's amazingly sweet. The lyrics are catchy and the video is supremely entertaining. I listen to this song all the time, multiple times a day. I adore it. You should too. Listen Learn and Love people. Share it with your friends. And please do...for me...Rape The Replay

No comments:

Post a Comment