Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

Hey Hey it's Wednesday and you know what that means! Time to RtR. I totally have other things to post but those are going to have to wait until finals are over. 2 classes down and 3 to go. I can do this right? Anyway. This track popped up on me last night while I was doing homework. I couldn't figure out why I hadn't used it before. So I'm using it today. Without much more ado...please enjoy...

Redemption In  The Verse comes from the oh so amazing Go Radio. I've gushed about them on here before right? I haven't? What the fuck? Anyway, if the lead singer sounds familiar to you then you might be a Mayday Parade fan. Jason Lancaster fronts Go Radio. And if you're already a Go Radio fan well then kudos to you for being awesome. I got to meet these guys at Warped Tour in Detroit. I met another cool band that day which will be on here soon. So sit tight for that. Warped Tour was amazing. Not only did I get to meet these amazing guys I got autographs and hugs and a picture with them! They're like some of the nicest dudes ever.  Hands down one of the best days of my life so far. Can't wait to see them again. Listen Learn and Love people. Share it with your friends. And please do...for me...Rape the Replay

No comments:

Post a Comment