Thursday, December 23, 2010

Emos,Fruit Snacks, Milkshakes, & Ke$ha

I won't even metion Jell-O or Gummi Bears. You don't want me to even start. These are all people, just in case you were wondering. So I was supposed to post this a couple of days ago but I wasn't really feeling the direction i was going in so I sat back and let this sit for a while. Now that life has errupted into other melodrama I feel like I am suffiiciently equipped to post all this. Are you ready? I'm going to compartmentalize so I don't get confused. Let's get this trainwreck on the road.


Me on the Emo
Everyone has that friend that is really extreme and unnecessary. And everyone knows that if you actually set out to have it out with this friend that it will NOT end well no matter what you say. Perhaps it was a terrible idea...no actually it was a terrible idea. I ended up arguing with this person until eight something this morning. Yes this argurment took all night. I'm still tired. It was like Inception...you  think you understand it then you get to the end and you're more confused than you were in the beginning. Like...WHAT.? So I think it is safe to say the emo isn't my friend anymore. Apparently I'm an untrustworthy theif. Whatever! I never stole anyone! Yes I do mean anyone.


Me on the Fruit Snack:
Oh she is sweet. Has anyone heard the song I Have You To Thank by Gavin Degraw? I think I might post it. Anyway I think there is a line in that song that sums this up *clears throat* ahem..."One look at your smile and I'm all yours. Would you just smile at me again?" Man that's sappy as hell but it was stuck in my head. It's what I hear in my head whenever I thnk about her which is a little inconvenient when I have other situations that require my attention. Still if I see her blush it'll brighten my entire day so...yeah


Me on the Milkshake:
Maybe I am hypothetically lactose intolerant. The more I think about it the more my head hurts and I think about wiping my hands of the whole thing. Honestly I don't need this or want it but I still think that part of me is being unfair. Why can't Milkshakes be like Fruit snacks? Sweet, delicious and less irritating calories...yeah lets call it that.


Me on Ke$ha:
How did she even make it into this post? I don't know. She just happened to cross my mind when I was contemplating all this over a chocolate cupcake. I think it's because I miss her. Our ...relationship...if you can call it that was probably destructive but it was simple and I at least knew where I stood with her. Yeah I expect to vomit glitter and Jack Daniels now. Maybe I need a bath...Maybe I need to cleanse myself of all of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment