Sunday, July 3, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting

Over the last few days I have been babysitting both my little brother and my little cousin. While at this point I'm not sure if I'd ever have a kid of my own I am sure that the imaginations of  little ones have no bounds and that makes me kind of jealous. Also kids tend to ask me things I have 1) Never thought of before or 2) have no idea how to explain to a 4 and 6 year old respectively. My favorite little gems include


  1. Why does your kitty have paws?
  2. Why do you have a mommy?
  3. Where is your mommy? (me: at work) Why? (Me:to get money) Why is your mommy stealing money? (me: What?)
Needles to say I find them adorable in a weird sort of way. Now if you excuse me I have cookies to make and flowers to pick.
/Flower cookies.!

No comments:

Post a Comment