Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rape the Replay Wednesday!!!!

Hola good people and welcome to Rape the Replay Wednesday. I've decided that I was going to take this time to share new music with you. Now  don't mean like I usually do. This isn't going to be some blurb about my life and then the song. Nope this post is all about the song. These will be the songs that once I hear them once I can't stop replaying them. Hence the "Rape the Replay" as in the button. You get me right.? Anyway without further ado here is your very first RtR track.

This lovely gem is Better Side Of Me (Charlie Sheen Version) by Sparks The Rescue. Say what you want about the guy, but this song is amazing. It's catchy and clever and gets me through my Culinary Nutrition and Culinary Sanitation assignments. My replay button has been raped repeatedly over the last two days. Enjoy it people.

No comments:

Post a Comment