Monday, November 22, 2010

Sparkler

Have you woken up one morning wondering what it was that you'd accomplished in the time you've been on this planet? Do you wonder if you changed something for someone? Have you made some one's day better? When I opened my eyes this morning I felt the strong urge to re-evaluate my effect on the world.

It is so depressing to think about how small we are in the grand scheme of things. There are billions of people on this planet. BILLIONS! The feeling of insignificance is sliding down my spinal column. It feels thick and sticky. I don't like it. Do you world? Are you even reading this?

But don't get me wrong. I'm not sad. More like inspired by my irritation. Yes that is a fragment. I know. There is only one me on this entire planet. I've always thought that this one fact made me special. That one thing makes us all special. Why not take advantage of it. We have to stand up and make the world take notice of us. How can we not?

I don't mean to get all preachy or anything but life is short. It isn't death in itself that I'm afraid of. While I want to stay on this planet for as long as possible, I'm  more afraid of dying and it not meaning anything. This is my pledge world, I will make sure that you all remember that I was here. You should make sure the world remembers that you were here.

Damn I told myself I would keep this short...anyway

LIVE
LOVE
LAUGH
DANCE
MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE


We're fireworks my lovely world. Let's put on the best damn show EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment