Tuesday, April 19, 2011

M.I.A

So I haven't posted in a while and it's totally not my fault this time. My laptop decided to have a meltdown and wipe out everything on my hard drive. Including the password to the router at my house. So while my Brick's (that's my laptops name...duh) crisis is over and she's running smoothly...I am sans interenet unless I want to use my relic of a desktop. I don't like this thing. It's slow and the keyboard is covered in who knows what thanks to my little terror. (My baby brother)

Along with losing my router passcode I also lost ALL of my music and ALL of my stories...including my halfway finished novel that I have been working on off and on since I was 17. I wanted to lay down and cry. Clearly it was time for me to give up on life. I was never going tp write another word...

But kudos to me for emailing my novel to my lovely Blue Eyes a week before my computer issues began and my amazing bestie Str8jacket had my stories backed up on her computer. My words shall live to see another day.! I could cry from happiness. All of my words are now safely backed up on a flash drive. I'm thinking about putting it in a safe.

I guess this is karma for being lazy. I kept saying that I was going to back up my work and I never did. Consider my lesson learned captain. I'll never make that mistake again. Alas in all this drama...which for once does not include any girls...my blogging has been laid to the wayside. And it probably will be sporadic for a while. At least untile i get my internet situation figured out. But trust me I will return with the drama, tips, tidbits, and more shiny stuff than you can handle. I said you were taking this journey with me remember. Ths has been a minor setback but please do keep your arms, legs, and asses inside the ride at all times. *in my Natalie Portman voice* This is gonna be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment