Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So it's Momiji's year!!! Ahh the cuteness overwhelms me so

So it goes without saying that I was supposed to do this a couple of days ago. I got a little busy. I'm not about to say that I'm letting everything from 2010(year of the tiger) go. Because I'm not going to let it go. Last year was a crash course in human interaction and most of the time it was thoroughly painful. Just to clarify the year of the rabbit doesn't stat until February or somewhere around there... I thought you'd like to know that.

I didn't come into the holiday season in a particularly happy mood. Quite frankly I was on the verge of a meltdown. You see I'm fine with not getting what I want all the time but I felt like I was getting kicked in the teeth. I'd like to say that all that's over now but i don't know that for sure. And I really okay with that.

Did everyone enjoy their New Years? Did you drink.? Did you watch the ball drop? Did you kiss someone at midnight? I myself did all these things. Except the whole kiss at midnight thing. It was at Meijers in the middle of the day. But alas that is unimportant to this post. I'll harp more on that in a different post. I enjoyed New Years Eve immensely. I hope the rest of you did too.

I don't know if this is going to be a good year for me. However I do know that anyone who reads this is coming along for the ride with me. I must implore you to keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. We at Adisneylandacidtrip are not responsible for any loss of belongings, limb or sanity. Remember this if nothing else my lovelies...Once we've hit the top, we've just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment