Thursday, February 2, 2012

Countdown to Goodbye: Post 11

Are you ready? Get ready. It's time for another one. I think this time around it's time to do a villain. Well she wasn't really a villain... she was just... I don't know. Herself I guess. She's currently the background on my computer...Ms. Gatina...your up.

Character: Rachel Gatina
Potrayed by: Danneel Ackles (nee Harris)
First Seen: "An Attempt to Tip the Scales"
Last Seen:  "Some Roads Lead Nowhere"
Status: ??? (I think she's still in Tree Hill and you just don't see her)


I choose this picture of her because...well it's freaking awesome. I have needs okay. Don't judge me. Anyway  When Rachel first showed up I was like...damn she's hot. Her fights with Brooke made me laugh. Her passes at Nathan pissed me the hell off. Her relationship with Mouth was just plain endearing. I wanted to hate her. I really did. Especially after the time capsule fiasco. But I just couldn't. She was/is one of my favorite non core five characters. I fell in love with her snark and wit and overall bitchiness. She didn't apologize for it. In the beginning anyway. Over time she changed. There was the drug thing after the series did the time jump. Then she married Dan and I was like what the fuck? I have a lot of fellow OTH lovers that didn't love Rachel as much as I did, But that's their opinion. Mark did a great job keeping this particular bad girl.

Favorite Scene(s):

The internet  apparently doesn't  want me to post videos. I have a lot but for the purposes of this I'll just link them from now on:

Spice Girls Dance

The Bitch Slap

The Car Wash

Like I said I loved Rachel. She was authentically herself and I respected it even if it wasn't pretty all the time. Yay for realism. She's our Red Head Rebel and one of a kind

Goodnight Rachel Gatina

No comments:

Post a Comment