Monday, June 20, 2011

Starting Something New

So, as all three of my readers know...I love food. Eating, Cooking, Reading, Writing. If it has to do with food then I'm all for it. So bearing that in mind I have decided to start a food blog. I want to share my recipes with the world. The successful experiments and the not so successful ones. I'm still going to keep up with my Tips Tidbits and Shiny Stuff but this way it won't just be a featurette. I'm giving in to my obsession and I'm excited about it. I haven't figured out a name or what it it's going to look like but it is definitely coming soon. *Dorky Happy Dance*


Oh and on a totally unrelated note. I'm handing over the reigns of this crazy thing. At least for a post anyway. The lovely Sunshine is going to guest edit for me so look for that. She's totally quirky and awesome and I love her so I'm going to share her with you...Look at me being all nice and what not...



XOXO, Gossip Girl..... (Hahahaha I've always wanted to do that :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment