Friday, August 10, 2012

From my Kitchen Friday: Lunch Edition

So I usually don't eat much in the daytime. Which is a problem that I'm working on. If you've come across my blog before then you know that a while back I was on weight watchers. (I recently renewed my subscription by the way) So I wanted to share with you a recipe I used to eat all the time for lunch.

Inspiration: Learning not to wait until like 6 to eat something.

Ingredients:

  • 1 whole wheat tortilla
  • 1 serving of your favorite brand turkey lunch meat
  • 2 strips turkey bacon cooked crisp
  • 1 tbsp light mayo
  • 1/4 cup reduced fat Mexican cheese
  • barbecue sauce (use how ever much you like)
  • 1 handful fresh baby spinach ( I never really measured)
Directions:

  1. Stir mayo with your favorite barbecue sauce and spread onto your tortilla
  2. Press spinach into mayo spread
  3. Top with Turkey
  4. Break up your bacon just a little and sprinkle your cheese
  5. Roll and enjoy


Notes:

  • Usually I paired this with veggie chips, strawberries and a diet iced tea. It's an amazing filling luch
  • Feel free to make substitutions and tell me about it

No comments:

Post a Comment